So today I got sick of my hair and went to one of those cheap places to get it cut. Well the crazy stylist must have been smoking somthing funky before I came in because she gave me the craziest worst haircut ever. I was worried while she was cutting it, and then I went home and tried to style it and was like... Ummm Hell No. I could have gone back and had her re-do it for free, but like I'm letting her near me with scissors again? So I went running around looking for another haircut place that's open on Sunday and found another cheapy place. The stylist there fixed it as best she could, but she was like... I don't know what that lady was doing. She just cut a chunk out of here and then didn't blend it there... On a side note, she was all fascinated by this streak of unpigmented hair that I have underneath in back, so then she called another stylist over to look at it too... Gotta love it when you're the center of the freak show. They found a few on top of my head too, so in a few years I may have streaks of pure white hair that can't be dyed. That should be fun.
Sean finished the pantry today, and I'm thrilled to have some extra storage space. The two main things I didn't like about my house were the small pantry and the small laundry room, so we've fixed both issues now. Here's a picture. Pay no attention to the messiness or the amount of junk food.
Here's Brittney's cute little soccer team:
2 comments:
Very cool soccer picture! SO sorry about the hair trauma. That is SO not fun. Happy happy about the pantry and having that much storage. I'd like to see pictures of the finished basement. Do you have any?
nice pantry.. you would just laugh if you saw mine.. it is soooooooo tiny! seriously.. the opening it maybe 2 feet wide.. and maybe2and half feet deep.. it is a struggle to do much with food storage.. we have a garage.. but not a lot of shelves..
bummer about the hair! I have had bad haircuts.. no fun! my freshman year, a bob, and it was totally lopsided.. nice! does your hair grow fast? do you have some cute hats?
Post a Comment