We carved pumpkins tonight. There are 2 jack-o-lanterns, a spider, a cat, and Brittney's says "BEWARE". The first 3 pumpkins we grew in our yard, which was fun because that's about the only thing that did grow this year. Sean just found the seeds and planted them for the heck of it. I love carving pumpkins and I love Halloween.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Antelope Island and pumpkins
We were all out of school yesterday, so Sean took the day off and we all went to Antelope Island to hike and have a picnic. The weather is really perfect right now... summer is too hot out there. We're thinking about actually going back and going camping there in a few weeks if this weather holds, because it's perfect hiking weather.




We carved pumpkins tonight. There are 2 jack-o-lanterns, a spider, a cat, and Brittney's says "BEWARE". The first 3 pumpkins we grew in our yard, which was fun because that's about the only thing that did grow this year. Sean just found the seeds and planted them for the heck of it. I love carving pumpkins and I love Halloween.
We carved pumpkins tonight. There are 2 jack-o-lanterns, a spider, a cat, and Brittney's says "BEWARE". The first 3 pumpkins we grew in our yard, which was fun because that's about the only thing that did grow this year. Sean just found the seeds and planted them for the heck of it. I love carving pumpkins and I love Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
is that buffalo just roaming free? wierd!
looks like a fun time.. camping in november? you guys are brave!
love the pumpkins.. great job growing them!
We are going camping next weekend. You have to understand that I am NOT a camper. But, it sounds like fun. Looks like a fabulous family fun time. Very jealous, Shannon!
Post a Comment