


Brittney finished her luminarias. I think she did about 16. They turned out really fun. Next year I'm going to do a whole thing with them.
I'm thinking about revising my goals for this month. Sometimes I wonder why I'm bothering, and if it's really important to have some of these goals at this point. I end up just beating myself up for not reaching them. Perhaps I should accept some things as they are. I go back and forth depending on the time of day. Hmmmm... got to evaluate this some more.
It's really good to be back into the routine, and back to work, but I'm just so stinking tired. Bleh. I've got to find a way to get to bed before I am.
3 comments:
she is beautiful! love her hair!
I don't usually try for any goals. It depresses me further the shorter time it takes each year for me to forget and/or abandon the idea of goals altogether.
Post a Comment