
I am not looking forward to waking up early again when I go back to work next week. My inner clock is adjusted to staying up late at night in the summer, and I always miss my night owl life when I go back. I've really enjoyed hanging out with my girls at night. I'm going to miss the 11:30 Smith's M&M runs, the midnight Denny's runs, and the 1:30 am Maverik and McDonald's runs to get treats and Monster for Courtney on the graveyard shift at work. Sitting on the bench outside her work in the middle of the night with the breeze blowing while Brittney runs through the sprinklers. It's been a non-stop fat fest and it's going to have to end because I can't continue to eat this way. But it's been tasty while it's lasted. Ah, summer nights. I will miss you mucho.
I have so much left on my list of things to do. And I keep adding more. Do I want to finish them? Hmmmm....
1 comment:
Those late nights sound fun! Those will be good memories for the girls. Josh is so funny! What a cute kid! He sounds like me...I can never remember what I did during the day.
Post a Comment