Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to School & Tired Already

School hasn't even started yet for them, and they're already tired. Poor Curtis looks like he was snoring.



I started back to work officially on Wednesday, and I know I'm tired. Brittney came with me to school on Thursday to help me put my room back together. We hit some stores to find stuff for my walls, because I was tired of my old artwork and stuff, and she spotted this one and since I love zombie stuff.... Had to have it.



So everyone but Lexi will be back to school tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day. Sean always takes the first day of school off, so that cuts down on the craziness factor quite a bit.

I have a student teacher this year, and that will be... interesting. Very nervous about it right now. We'll see how it goes, and I could be pleasantly surprised, but I'm thinking it's going to be a rough haul.

We've been trying to pack in a few last summer things. Some fishing, boating, hoping for maybe one more camping trip in September, Lava Hot Springs is upcoming, did the drive-in last weekend... Brittney at the county fair:

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome! Sounds like you guys have some fun stuff planned and that you're off to a good start. Don't worry about the student teacher. It will all be ok. That's his job to be stressed out, you shouldn't have to be. :)