Let's see... what all has happened since I last posted something.
Sean's grandma passed away, so we went to the funeral and viewing at the beginning of last week. It was really nice to see all the family that we don't normally get to see, and Sean's brother came down from Washington. It was lots of fun to see him, and everyone else, too. It was hard doing a funeral again so soon, but that's just life I guess.
What else. Well, of course there was the awesome Kansas game. How great was that? I have such a hard time watching basketball with Sean because it's such a fast-moving, back-and-forth game that he just gets all freaked out, and this was a nail biter. So Sean gets up at the end there, all "I'm going to bed, our team lost" and I'm like "Whoa there, Captain Ants in the Pants, take a seat and let's see how this plays out." And who was right??? I had all the faith, but he kept the money we won on the game. Hmph. How does that work? Oh well, we'll spend it to go out, so it's all good.
We had great weather last weekend, and then it's snowing today! Snow! Who is responsible for this, I'd like to know. We got out and got some yardwork done on Saturday and Sunday. I bought a few flowers and planted them just because it felt like spring, but I bet they will all be dead after today's weather. Brittney had a soccer game, and they won 3-0. Josh rode his little 4-wheeler thing around all day, ran the battery out and had to charge it again. Lexi hates the outside, so she's going to have to get over that. She hates the grass and won't even touch it.
I finally turned in my huge project at school today. Yay me! All I have to do now is put together a portfolio for my relicensure and I'm done. Time is flying. It will be summer before we know it.
We're shopping for an elliptical machine. I found one I liked Saturday, but it's more than I want to spend, and it's pretty big. Which is one of the reasons I liked it, because it's sturdy and I like the feel of the stride, but it's pretty big. So we'll see. I've got to at least lose the rest of this baby weight before she's a year old.
Survivor commentary: Blarg. That is all I can say at this point.
I think that's about it. Nothing too exciting. No pictures this time around.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job on getting your project turned in. Hooray!! I gained 8 lbs...Can I borrow your eliptical??
glad your project is turned in..
awesome pictures of courtney.. did I already comment on that? anyway.. she looks so pretty.. she has grown up way too fast..
eliptical machine.. how fun! they always make my toes fall asleep.. wierd I know.. I love them.. but my toes always start to tingle a bit.
glad curt got to go down.. he had a great time.. and really misses his family.. I always try to use this as.. well then lets move there.. only if he could get a good job.. I would LOVE it..
SNOW? that is sad.. we had an awesome Saturday.. but it is just back to the dreary skys and rain all day..
have a great night!
I'm so with you on the sad sad state of the weather. Snow. Again. BLAH.
Hope you find an elliptical you like!
Good update, Shannon. Thanks for keeping up your blog. It's so fun to read and see how you're doing. Congrats on the project. Can you believe the school year is almost over? CRAZY!
Post a Comment