Thanks for the tag, Kerri! Sorry it took me a hundred years to do mine.
Where I was 10 years ago: :::doing the mental math::: Let's see... I was probably living in my old house, working at Albertson's on the weekends, and going to school.
Things on my to-do list: Oh where to begin. I have a ton of things to do. Grocery shopping. Clothes shopping. Organizational stuff. Work stuff.
If I became a billionaire: Hire a personal chef, cleaning person, and yard person. Buy a vacation home. Start a charitable foundation that would benefit the homeless and at-risk/low-income children. Give lots of money away. Fund a scholarship. Buy a little Stingray. Sky blue. Take my students on some amazing field trips. Buy some toys. I don't know. It's really difficult to wrap my mind around that amount of money. It's almost easier to say what I'd do with 20K than a billion.
Three bad habits: Snacking, eating crappy stuff, not going to bed early enough
Five places I've lived: Phoenix, Albuquerque, Salt Lake, Provo, Syracuse
Five jobs I've had: Bad check collections, bookkeeper, mail encoding, teacher, cashier
Something most people don't know about me: When I first went to college my declared major was architecture. When I have a bad day at school I go around mumbling about how I could have been an architect.
Ok, I tag... anyone who reads my blog who hasn't done this one and wants to. :)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment