| Josh and Lexi had fun scootering down this hill. It doesn't look like much in the picture, but it was steep enough for them to get going pretty fast. |
| Lots of deer come down to the campground to feed and drink. Lots of wildlife around this area. They have signs posted at the bathroom that say there have been mountain lions spotted in the area. |
The view from under my awning:
Josh had fun catching a fish.
I had Parent Teacher Conferences Monday night. That made for a long day. There has been something going every night this week. I can't seem to ever get caught up.
Thursday night was our first debate tournament. I love debate. I love all those little debate nerds. They are so adorable. I was pushing and collecting ballots outside the tab room, and I love how they would come find me to tell me when it went well or when it didn't.
1 comment:
Love the view from the awning! Looks like a beautiful trip! I love that the sign in the bathroom talks about mountain lions...that's not where you want to run into a mountain lion. Good thing you had your trailer and didn't have to worry about fending off any in the night when you went to the bathroom. :)
You are a great teacher. I'll bet the debaters are so happy to have you as their coach. Glad it went well and glad that conferences are over. Phew.
Post a Comment