Well, that was short-lived. Glad I got to enjoy things going my way for a few hours.
Lexi's blood sugar is out of control high, and I can't seem to keep it under control. We made some small adjustments to her pump settings, but I don't know if that would be enough to do it. I figured her site was bad, so I changed it out, she was way low this morning, then now she's high again. She's got moderate ketones that I'm trying to clear, and I'm really nervous that if I don't get a handle on it we're going to end up in the hospital. Blah. She got so sick from it last night, throwing up all over the place in the middle of the night. Love those 2am scrubbing the carpet nights. Then the diarrhea. I didn't get to bed until 3am, and then I just slept on the couch.
My house is a giant mess.
We're out of food.
Sean has/is working the entire weekend. Friday night, all day Saturday, all day Sunday. And every free moment he has been/is spending on car repairs and home repairs and I'm annoyed.
I'm out of Diet Pepsi. Brittney is going to get me a drink so I can pull myself together and clean my house and make a shopping list. I'm not so much addicted to Pepsi in the physical way... I don't have a headache or anything like that. It's just more of a comfort thing or something. It tastes good and I just like my Pepsi, dammit. Someone bring me a Pepsi!!! Brittney get out of the shower and do my bidding!!!
Heather, this is my outdoor kitchen. The 2 burner stove pulls out on the bottom left. The door pulls up and you can stand under it, which is nice when it's raining or sunny, both of which we've had while using it.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE the outdoor kitchen! That is really cool! What a clever idea. Don't be embarrassed about it. Get out there and tell the other campers all about it when they ask. That's cool!
I hope you get some pepsi and that Lexi is feeling better. I am not sure who to feel worse for, you or her. It stinks to not feel good, but it totally stinks to be the mom of the one not feeling good. ;)
Post a Comment