Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Hate Writing Titles

I decided that for my 40th birthday I want to go to Las Vegas and see Garth Brooks, so I started looking for tickets.  $253 each!  Holy crap.  And I can't find anyone who has discount tickets.  That's just crazy, right there.  For the price of 2 tickets, I could sip something fruity at the Rhumbar and go to Cabo Wabo and the House of Blues.  Eat at one of those frou-frou restaurants that probably wouldn't let people like me in my Converse and Target t-shirt in the door.  Buy something to wear so that the frou-frou restaraunt will let me in.  Maybe get a little tattoo at Vince Neil's tattoo parlor.  Sorry Garth.  You're not worth it.  Have to re-think a few things now. 

 One of my students asked me last week what I'd be if I weren't a teacher, so I said an architect or a lawyer.  He said that he pictured me being a real estate agent.  Wuh?  I told him there was no way I could sell anything for a living.  When I have garage sales, I practically give stuff away because I just don't care.   He said that he figured I could convince people to buy the houses with all my big words.  Ha ha!  That made me laugh.  As if.

Sean, Courtney, Mindi, Steve, and I took Dennis out to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday last night.  It was fun to hang out with all of them.  Good times.  I can't believe Dennis rode the saddle.  What a good sport!  I wouldn't do it.  No way. 

School is almost out.  I am so ready.  I go from 0 to pissed off in about 2.6 seconds these days.  You roll your eyes at me in class and I will take your head off.  And I normally am not like that.  It's time for us to have some time apart, my little children. 

Sean is working too much.  He hasn't had a day off in a couple weeks, and it's getting old.  I hope he gets some time off next weekend. 

I need to go outside and thin out the radishes and beets.  The radishes are getting big and will be ruined if I don't get out there.  Sean doesn't trust me to do his beets because I thin them aggressively he he.  Beets are yucky.    I need to get dinner going, too. 

I want to do something fun.  Like, really fun.  What is that?

No comments: