Lexi's firt official haircut. She cried the *whole time. Her hair didn't really even hardly get cut, because she woulnd't hold still.

At the park.




I don't know what this picture is of. Maybe it's Sean's proof that I'm always yelling at him.

Lagoon


Pineview

We went camping at Perception yesterday. This is one of our favorite camping spots. We usually try to go a couple of times every summer.
Yay for summer! This has been an excellent one, so far.
3 comments:
You guys have been doing so many fun things. Good for you! I feel like I haven't done anything fun. That's not true, but it would sure be fun to go camping or something. We have a fire pit in the backyard...maybe we'll just roast some marshmallows or something...
That all looks like so much fun! You have! such cute kids
Fun summer. That's funny cause Rob always seems to think I'm yelling at him to. What happens when we have kids??Hmmm...that's definitely gonna have to wait!:)
Post a Comment