The camara work on that one is by Britt. Sorry if it made you seasick.
If Brittney doesn't look happy, it's because she had to be dragged out on the boat against her will. Have you ever heard of such a thing? She had fun once we got out there, though.
We had an enjoyable weekend. It was a nice mix of hanging with family, relaxing, visiting graves, chores, and getting some much needed yardwork done. It was nice to get back to work today knowing that there are only a few days left. I'm enjoying the last few days with my students. I gave my first period class a big thrill today when I accidentally swore in class, which I don't normally do because I think it's unprofessional and inappropriate and I try to use my fancy book learnin' vocabulary in class. So anyway... I was trying to get them into a discussion, and they were still sleepy, and I was getting all fired up and passionate and a "hell" slipped out and I immediately put my hand up to my mouth and they thought it was the funniest thing ever. They were awake after that, though. I am so looking forward to summer, but these kids have been a lot of fun. Most of them. Some of them.
3 comments:
way to wake your class up shannon! :)
britt must be a teenager huh? not wanting to go out on the boat! glad she had a good time!
we have 18 days of school left.. but who's counting? :)
I am sure you are ready for summer, you deserve a break. The trip looks like a lot of fun.
I'm glad to hear that the boat still plays the Beach Boys. ;)
Post a Comment