We went for a drive up to Hardware Ranch on Saturday, which was probably a little crazy, but it all turned out OK. I don't love driving through Sardine Canyon in a snowstorm, but luckily it wasn't too slick.

Brittney is hiding in the back there behind Courtney.
It was so cold up there. I stayed in the car with Lexi because I'm sick, and I didn't want her out in it, and I hate the cold. Sean said that Josh started crying about the cold before they even got on the sled to go out and see the elk, and he didn't stop until we got him back in the car.

It was so pretty up there, though. It was worth the drive.

3 comments:
That does look really pretty. It is 6 degrees here right now, and I feel done with the cold. Brrr... I forgot where Sardine Canyon is...Is that the canyon going up to USU?
I have always wanted to go to Hardware Ranch, but it looks blasted cold. Maybe I'll wait until spring.
Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time off!
I have never heard of hardware ranch..
sounds super cold.. it is here too! we have 6 inches of snow.. that is so crazy for here..
Post a Comment