Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brittney's birthday

Yesterday was Brittney's 13th birthday. She's such a cool kid. Here are a few things I love about Brittney:

She's freaking hilarious. I love her sense of humor, and she keeps me laughing.

She's smart, she works hard, and she gets good grades. She's taking a pretty heavy load and doing well at it. She's also a great writer, and I love reading her stuff.

She's sweet and generous. She's always been one to share and to give gifts to people and to think of others.

She loves music and movies and can quote awesome movie lines at just the right moments.



4 comments:

Heather said...

I agree. Brit is AWESOME!!! That cake looks so good. Can I have some?

Hayes Family said...

I think Lara and Brit would be great friends. They sound so much alike and they seem to have that thumbs up thing down pat :) I'm sure they share the same tolerance for little brothers as well :)

Anonymous said...

She could totally be my niece's twin. That cake looks SO yummy. I hope it was good.

Tracy said...

Britt sure seems like a great girl to have around - what a lucky mom you are Shannon!