I'm home from work today because I was worried Lexi might be getting sick. Of course, since I took the day off, she seems to be fine. Had I decided to just go in, she would have been throwing up everywhere. Oh well. It's fun to hang out with her and Brittney today. She's off track. I thought I was supposed to be passing on some sort of fabulous antibodies to Lexi through nursing. Well I swear, she gets sick more than I do. My body must be hogging all the antibodies. Luckily when she does get sick it seems to be really mild and pass quickly.
I asked Brittney what I should put in my blog and she said to write, "Nothing has happened to us this week." Real flair for the dramatic, that one. But she's right. Not much going on. Rented a DVD of The Office season 3 on Friday (teehee), went to my mom's house on Saturday and had a nice visit, went for a nice drive on Sunday.... Man, we sound like old people. Sean's been going pheasant hunting in the field down by our house, and so far he hasn't seen much of anything(yay) but he scared one up the other day (boo) but wasn't able to get it (yay) but is determined to keep going (boo). He's going tomorrow after work again. The kids actually used that to try to get him to get a dog LOL Not bloody likely.
So that's pretty much it for now. Just trying to make Thanksgiving plans. As long as the plan includes a movie marathon and lots of pie, I'm good.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad lexi is fine.. I bet is a bit nice to have the day off though..
sounds like a great reason to get a dog... our dog sure didn't last long 9 months and he was gone! I love dogs.. but NOT inside ones..
well have a good one!
Post a Comment